This morning, we woke up to a blizzard. Boy, I wish I had a digital camera to show what it looks like out side. It was so amazing! I checked my email and found out church was cancelled, so Jon and I went back to bed. When we got up again it was worse than before. It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas! And I love it!!!!!!The picture at the left was a live shot of one of the interstates here at 10:50 a.m. Sunday morning.
Today is day eight in the epic stone passing. It still has not passed, but only causes occasional stabbing pain instead on constant stabbing pain. I think it is just letting me know it is still there. I guess if it doesn't pass by my appointment tomorrow, they will probably blast it, but who knows. I will be so glad when I don't have to go to the bathroom through a filter any more. It is worse than having the stone.
Last night, Jon ans I went to the Lights at the Toledo Zoo. It was really fun. I was kind of hoping all the walking around would giggle that stone out, but no luck. Everyone kept telling us that the lights at the zoo are not as good as the lights at Temple Square, but I disagree. There are a few difference and I can see some reasons Temple Square would be better, but I like the zoo better.
First of all, there is more area at the zoo, so we didn't feel like we were cattle being herded through Temple Square. There were a lot of people there, but they were more spread out then is possible at Temple Square. Temple Square has a more religious theme, which is great, but I really like the idea of being at the zoo, seeing the animals and seeing Christmas lights. Jon and I have now decided that we will get a year pass to the zoo, and we are looking forward to seeing it at other times of the year when more of the animals are out. It was awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment