

So I realized that I have been slacking a little with my posting. Things have been weird crazy this last week. I do have to say that I am a big fan of Christmas Break for Jon. It has been wonderful to not set the alarm. I have enjoyed sleeping in.

Last Wednesday, Jon and I enjoyed a 24 season 6 marathon with our friends, the Ziemers. We started at 9:00 a.m. It was a day of good food, good friends, and good activities. When Jon and I left at around 11:00 p.m., there were still five episodes, but the big conflict of the 19 earlier episodes had been resolved. Jon and I cross-stitched through most of the day. We are not too interested in 24, but it was fun.

After some prayer and discussion, Jon and I also decided to cancel the procedure I was going to have. There were too many possible problems for an elective procedure. In another week or so if my kidney stone still hasn't come out we may go ahead with it. I'm doing okay. Yesterday was a little rough, but with my pain killers it is manageable.
No comments:
Post a Comment