

Jon decided to start a new marathon on Saturday morning. He started the Star Trek Movies. We have all of them. There are ten. It had been a really long time since I had seen the first movie. Oh my, the acting! And all the dramatic music! No wonder I haven't watched it in a long, long time. Jon is currently watching the second Star Trek.

We also enjoyed watching college football again on Saturday. There were some good bowl games on TV. How many caught the BYU game? Talk about close! I still can't believe they won! All I can say is, "Alma 18:27." How many ran to there scriptures when they saw this on national TV? By the way did any one catch the Boise St. vs. East Carolina on Sunday night? The end of the game looked a lot like the end of BYU game, except East Carolina made the field goal. I guess there wasn't as many people praying for that field goal to be blocked as there was about 24 hours earlier.
No comments:
Post a Comment