These first two pictures are of out Raclette Dinner on the day before Christmas Eve. We shared our new Swiss tradition with two families in our ward, the Slaters and the Osborns. It was a lot of fun!
This is a picture of my Nativity set, which was free, because I worked were it was sold.
Our little tree.

Snowmen and the angel on top of the TV, which Jon had bought when he was in Switzerland and has a really good story behind it (but that is for another time and place).
Our stockings hung over our bookcase.
Our Christmas decorated table.
Our Christmas morning.
To see more about our first Toledo Christmas, check out our previous post.
2 comments:
Looks like fun! I'm glad that there is 303 days till Christmas, I'm sure not ready for it again.
I'm so glad to know another Christmas Enthusiast! Hang in there! Almost down to 300!!
Post a Comment