Here the kids were watching a movie while their parents took naps.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Weekend Guests
Jon's sister, Sherlyn, and her family came to visit us this weekend. It was really fun to have them. I now know that 9 people will fit in our apartment for a weekend. I do not know how much longer that many in a small space could last, but the weekend was fun. They drove all the way from Texas and left for Columbus for a wedding later this week. Here are a few pictures of the kids that I took while they were here.
Here the kids were watching a movie while their parents took naps.
Brandon and Cassaundra wanted to be out side to read, but it was a lot colder than Texas.
Sara and George are really into that movie.
Taylor crocheting.
Here the kids were watching a movie while their parents took naps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment