Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Snow and Thread Count

Yesterday, my companion and I went Visiting Teaching. When we left the roads were not so bad, but coming home it was treacherous! Needless to say my companion didn't want to go out again so we postponed the rest of our visits until next week. Toledo got lots of powdery snow yesterday, and I LOVE it!!!!! I remember how everyone told us after we moved here how awful February is because of the weather, but I'm so glad to have really snow that stays more than one day. It is the best thing ever! I LOVE SNOW!!!!!!!! And the cold is so much better than the heat!

One other thing, no one can tell me that the thread count on your sheets does not make a difference. Jon and I have on set of sheets with a high thread count (thanks Mom!) and one set that is a really low count. I just put the high count on yesterday and the difference is unreal! I guess if we didn't have the low count set, we couldn't truly appreciate the high count. Hears to high thread count sheets!

1 comment:

Vagabond Mother said...

We've gotten more snow in Utah than I can remember this year! Looks like Ohio has too. And yes, high thread count is great.

As for Andrew, he's going to start working after graduation and probably apply to D.O. school in a year. We'll see how it goes.

Good to hear from you, hope all is well!