Elder Russell M. Ballard of the Quorum of the Twelve encouraged BYU-Hawaii students in December to use new media to promote discussion of the church."May I ask that you join conversation by participating on the Internet, particularly the new media, to share the gospel and to explain in simple and clear terms the message of the Restoration," Elder Ballard said. "Most of you already know that if you have access to the Internet you can start a blog in minutes and begin sharing what you know to be true."
Check out this article.
Another great blog, which a friend of mine put together, is called "The Mormons- We Believe it Christ." Thanks Trent and Nicole. Check it out. Maybe we shouldn't be so afraid to share our testimonies on our blogs, too.
For all those of you out there that might wonder, I do know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, or the Mormon Church, is true. I know that Joseph Smith restored this true church to the earth. He saw God, the Father, and Jesus Christ. The Book of Mormon is true. It testifies of Christ. Joseph Smith translated it by the power of God. Thomas S. Monson is the prophet today. He has been called of God to serve as His mouth piece. I know that families are forever. We will be with those we love forever. I know Heavenly Father loves me. He hears me when I pray and He answers me. He sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to suffer for our sins and all our pains, so we could return to live with Heavenly Father again. This is my testimony.
1 comment:
I remember hearing a talk similar to that one, or it may have been that one in conference, but I never thought about using my blog to share the gospel. What a great idea! Thanks for your testimony, Keriann. I felt the spirit as I read it.
Love,
Sherri
Post a Comment