Saturday, February 23, 2008

Maumee Bay

After one of Jon's tests in November, he had a few days off. We went to Maumee Bay. We mostly just wanted a drive and we hadn't been to see Lake Erie. It was a nice drive. Maumee Bay looked like it would be a happening place, but since it was November and really cold, there was no one there. I liked it better with no one there. I don't like being places with lots of people.

3 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Did you get into the water at all? Yes, I know it was November, but we went in July and opted out when we saw the refinery/nuclear power plant on the horizon.

brittani c. said...

Maumee Bay is a great place to be when it's warmer. Andrew and I would take a picnic lunch after church and read scriptures on the hill nearby the beach. Very relaxing.

Keriann said...

Lyndsay, Jon and I don't really like to swim, but we won't swim in Lake Erie anyway, not with the history that it has.