Monday, March 3, 2008

No More Snow? Maybe Not.

It was 53 degrees at 7:30 this morning! If I hadn't seen the weather report (it is supposed to snow tomorrow), I would say spring is here. In honor of it still being winter, I thought I would post some pictures I have taken of our first Toledo Winter.

These first two pictures are taken on the day that church was canceled last year. Some nights it would look like this before bed,......and this after we got up.
These last two are of the day last week that Jon had the morning off of school.

3 comments:

The Ziemers said...

I know that you love the snow, but I can't wait for it to warm up and the ground to harden up a little bit! I don't like getting all muddy when I take the dog out, and it is not fun having him get all muddy, either. Springtime, please come soon!

Keriann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keriann said...

I think I'm ready for Spring too. I do love snow, but I'm ready to start experimenting with my "garden." I really want to go back to walking group, too.