Tuesday, October 21, 2008

7 Things

I was tagged by my sister-in-law, Karen. Here are things about me in 7 lists of 7.

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex-
Named Jon R. Felt
Loves God
Eyes
Smile
Hugs when I cry
A true friend
Loves me even when I am horrible to him

7 favorite foods-
Rice Crispy Treats
Spicy
Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
Raclette
Apples
Soda Pop (Anything but Cola flavors or Dr. Pepper)
Pizza

7 things I cannot/choose not to do-
I cannot throw a football
I cannot be any where near ginger
I cannot decide who to vote for in November
I choose not to work outside my home
I choose not to use the telephone as often as possible
I choose not to answer the door or phone if I do not know who it is
I choose not to eat sea food

7 celebrities I admire-
Umm...
None

7 things I say most often-
"Nothing"
"I don't know."
"I don't care."
"Sure."
"Whatever."
"I'm sorry."
"I want sugar."

7 things I can do-
Sew
Softball
Cook
Garden
Math
Have no car all day and be fine
Say no

7 things I plan to do before I die-
Have a family
Go to Europe
Take another cruise
Visit Washington D.C. and other historical sites in the U.S.
Have my own house
Have my husband not in school and be employed
See my children grow up

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heehee..."I want sugar." That's funny :o) My mom eats peanuts for breakfast and ice cream for lunch. Every. Single. Day. You'd fit in just fine ;o)

And you know what? I haven't found ANYBODY in my family who knows who to vote for, either! I'm writing in Gumby, as long as he's pro-family. (Come to think of it, I think he almost became our 8th grade president..it was a narrow margin, and not much of a competition ;o)