Okay, so we were not singing in the rain, but Wednesday Night, Jon and I went for a walk in the rain. It was not coming down very hard when we left, but it was pouring before we were able to get back. We were soaked! It was awesome! The weather had been a little warmer, and so it was a warm rain.
There was a point when we thought a police car was following us, because let's face it we did look a little suspicious, walking in the pouring rain. It turns out that he was just looking for a certian appartment. There have been a few more break-ins around our place recently.Anyway, Jon and I had a lot of fun getting soaked and having some time to talk about something other than school.
4 comments:
That sounds like a of fun! You have walked in the rain and been soaked before. I'm glad Jon could join you. Have a great day! Mom
Maybe that police officer is really good at spotting trouble! Just kidden- walks in the rain are the absolute best. I hope that you came home to some nice hot chocolate.
I am so glad you blog everything! I just spent some time catching up on you guys. You look so happy and it's awesome! Sherlyn
If there is anything I remember about Ohio the warm rains is one of them! I used to sit and watch them from my porch! In WA if it rains its... just another day! The rains there were an EVENT. Love it!
Post a Comment