Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ward Chili Cook Off & Trunk-Or-Treat

Saturday, Jon and I went to our ward's Chili Cook Off and Trunk-Or-Treat. I have to admit that part of my costume (or the baby's costume, if you will) was inspired by the lady at the pharmacy counter in Meijer. I went to fill a prescription earlier in the day and I was wearing an orange Halloween shirt. She asked when I was due, and told me she really liked the Halloween attire. I commented that it made me look like I had a pumpkin in my belly. She said, "I wasn't going to say it, but since you did, yes it does."

Some fabric and a little sewing, and here is what came of it.
But I was not the only one to have the idea.
Here are some of the decorated trunks.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heehee...Max (my sister) did the same thing! Not sure there's much else to do with a bump on Halloween. Too cute!

Sarah said...

Way cute! I saw a pregnant woman were a skeleton costume with a skeleton of the baby on her tummy it was cute! Sorry to hear about the allergies, no fun.

ashley g. said...

Awww... that is the cutest little pumpkin! We can't wait to see pics of the cute faces he will pull after he's born. You are one cute pregnant girl and cute pregnant girls have cute babies. You look fabulous!!

Liana said...

great idea! looks like you swallowed a pumpkin... hehe ;)

The Ziemers said...

You looked really cute with the jack-o-lantern tummy. I hope you are doing well, Keriann. REST, REST, REST, and keep that baby in you as long as you can. Let me know what I can do for you!

Karen said...

Claire was born just after halloween, and so I was VERY big and I went as Shamoo. It was perfect!

Sarah said...

Keriann!!! I was a pumpkin for Halloween too! I guess it was a pregnant lady thing this year!