Sunday, November 16, 2008

Baby Shower

It is so good to be home! One really nice thing about being home is that I did not have to have my baby shower in the Toledo Hospital. Instead, I sat on my couch (put of my bed rest) and the shower came to me. Thanks to all who came.

I forgot to pull out the camera during the shower, but Jon snapped a few pictures when I was going through things.

Here I am sitting and organizing the mess a little.

6 comments:

Liana said...

wow! you really made out! I think this kids got more toys than Ethan has now. :) That's fun! Yay for baby showers :)

Renae said...

I hope you had a great shower! I remember mine felt so surreal. :) The food was yummy and your "happy to be home" smile was perfect!

ashley g. said...

SCORE!! What a fun way to be welcomed home. And isn't a sea of blue such a beautiful sight (and no- I'm not referencing the cougars). How much more excited are you??

Anonymous said...

looks like you had a fun shower. Yeah you are home. Hope mom arrived ok. Do you have snow? Blog about your Mon. Dr appt. when you can. We all want to know!!! Mom F

Karen said...

Glad for your cache! Have a great week!

Sarah said...

I love the BYU blanket. Very appropriate :)