I wanted to thank those who made it possible for me to vote today. Thanks mom, for getting things moving forward by knowing that there was a way for the County to come out to hospitals for those who cannot go to the polls. I am so glad for all the years that you have worked at the polls and gained knowledge about how things work. I hope you enjoyed your day working at the polls today.Thanks to Jon and Denise for doing all the hard work, running around and phone calls, to find out exactly how it all works here in Ohio.
In case anyone needs to know for the future, at least in Ohio, if you end up in the hospital during Election Day, contact the patient rep. in the hospital. You actually go through the hospital not the County office to vote. They will then have someone from the County bring an absentee ballot on Election Day.

No comments:
Post a Comment