Saturday, January 31, 2009

Faces of James

I cleaned off my camera today and wanted to post the best pictures for grandmas to see some of the normal faces James makes during the day.Waiting to have his diaper changed.Happily looking at the picture of Christ we have hanging on the wall.Falling asleep while looking at the picture of Christ.Falling asleep while trying to get a burp out of him. Going......going......and he is gone.

2 comments:

Renae said...

Cute pictures and cute little guy. Great job on the tummy time, starting early is smart. It was neat to hear his blessing today.

Unknown said...

Keriann, Thanks for posting so many cute pictures of James. I was there in spirit, but I'm sorry we couldn't be there in person. He is getting sooooooo darn cute! HIs personality is starting to come out. I wish we could be there. Thank you again for the pictures. I love you all MOM