I know I have not blogged in a while. I have had lots of things to blog about, but just have not been in the mood to do so. I will catch up someday, or not.
In the mail today was an "Explanation of Benefits" from our insurance company to let us know how much it was for my stay in the hospital. For fun, I thought I would do a poll for a week to see if how many people know how much this would be.
For fairness I will give you the details. I was in the Toledo Hospital for 17 days. The total I am looking for is just room and board. It does not include labs, medication, or doctors charges. Anything else you would like to know to help you decided the cost?
3 comments:
I stumbled across your blog just before you had your adorable little bundle. I can only imagine how much the hospital stay cost, but I'll try to pick a good guess. Can't wait to hear the results.
Holy Moly! Can the hospital bill really get that high? I hope that your insurance is very generous in your behalf. At least this little boy is priceless. And so is a healthy Mommy.
My guess would be close to 2,000 just for he hospital. That is a 100 dollar a night hotel stay. I guess it could be higher but I will go for 2000. Mom F
Post a Comment