Friday, January 30, 2009

Rattle

James and I have play time almost every day. It starts with tummy time, which he hates, but is getting good at lifting up a little. He actually is getting to where he like laying on his back on the floor. Yesterday, he laid there entertained long enough for me to eat dinner.I have been working on getting James to grab the rattle. The first time I go his fingers around it, he put it straight to his mouth and then dropped it. This time he held it for a while and Jon was able to get pictures.

4 comments:

Lacey said...

Wow! He's getting so strong already! How fun!

Sarah said...

What cute pictures of James recently!

The Ziemers said...

Great Job James! Way to go!

Unknown said...

What a cutie! Thank you for posting some pictures of James. I really am missing being Grandma to him! but appreciate all the pictures of his growth. Way to go James