Monday, January 26, 2009

Toledo, Ohio

Yesterday, Jon and I did not have to travel far for the unit conference. We were in our own ward this week. I was amazed at how full the chapel was with all the Stake Leaders in attendance.

There was only one really bad part about the day. Half way through sacrament meeting, I started having pain in my kidney. Yep that is right another kidney stone. Luckily this one is not very big, so the pain is not too bad. I was able to make it through all of the meetings without any problems.

After church, James and I went home teaching with Jon, and then to an Eagle Court of Honor for one of the Young Men in our ward. It was a busy, but good day.

1 comment:

ashley g. said...

I'm ammazed how tough you are. Can I have a fraction of your strength?