Kerriann, your sister is soooo talented! I love the shoes. Your family is adorable. Thanks for leaving a note on my blog. I am working on getting updated.
Those are freakin' awesome! She really should set up an etsy shop online! If she ever does, let me know, I'll put a link on my blog. I would buy them! Tell her to make some for me! :)
5 comments:
Oh, my heavens. The Yoda rattle cracks me up. One of a kind! I wonder what kind of response she would get if she opened up an Etsy Shop.
Kerriann, your sister is soooo talented! I love the shoes. Your family is adorable. Thanks for leaving a note on my blog. I am working on getting updated.
I have been trying to get her to make some of her creations to sell. I think she could do really well at it.
She is a very talented crocheter and you are lucky to receive some of the results. Lucky James!
Those are freakin' awesome! She really should set up an etsy shop online! If she ever does, let me know, I'll put a link on my blog. I would buy them! Tell her to make some for me! :)
Post a Comment