Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Annual Apple Picking

For Family Home Evening, we went to MacQueens and picked some apples. We split half a bushel with the Toller Family (and a few to the Dockter family). I was amazed at how full the trees were this year and how warm it was. The last two years we have gone, it has been colder and there have not been too many apples within reach. It is probably because we have gone in October before. I love going to MacQueens!

James seemed to enjoy himself too. Here he is with his own apple in various stages of eating. Here is Justin Sacks lifting his son, Cohen, up to pick some apples. I think the tree ate Jon! Reach! Robby even joined in the fun. Steve picked the ones just out of our reach.

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

the apple with the little bite marks by James is too cute!

Jessica from Daisydotdesign.blogspot.com said...

James is soo cute trying to eat that apple! It's so fun to watch him grow. Hope things are awesome as ever!!

Karen said...

Ok! time for some apple pie!!!