James loves to sit on my lap while I read him a book. He will sit for along time, while I read different books to him. This year, we will be probably be doing more of this on Halloween than Trick-Or-Treating, since I am on crutches. Here are a few pictures of James enjoying some books.
He's just so darn cute! I wish I was coming with Grammy Felt to play with him. :) I also wish Ethan would sit on my lap long enough to look at books. :) his attention span doesn't last more than a few seconds. Then he's done! Hope you are feeling ok! Jon said yesterday that everything's been good so far with recovery (other than James trying to steal your ice packs).
1 comment:
He's just so darn cute! I wish I was coming with Grammy Felt to play with him. :) I also wish Ethan would sit on my lap long enough to look at books. :) his attention span doesn't last more than a few seconds. Then he's done! Hope you are feeling ok! Jon said yesterday that everything's been good so far with recovery (other than James trying to steal your ice packs).
Post a Comment