Thursday, October 22, 2009

New Phones

Both our land line phone and our cell phone have been having issues lately. Our home phone has had problems with the battery the last couple of weeks. It would just not be charged when I needed to make a call. I would wonder how long it was like that, and if anyone had tried to call us. Oh well, not much could be done about the past. A few years ago we had to buy a new battery for it, but I guess it was only a temporary fix. It is almost 6 years old. We went to Walmart and bought the least expensive one with an answering machine. So far it has made a huge difference.

For the last few months, our cell phone has been having a hard time reading the Sim card. It would constantly tell us that there was no Sim card in the phone, when there was. So we finally upgraded. The only difference from our old phone is this one has a camera, as if I know how to use it. It is also a little thinner. Thanks, Dad Felt, for sending us the upgrade!

No comments: