
Last Saturday, we went to Swan Creek Park for a walk and to take some pictures.

We wanted to get some pictures for Grandma Felt, since she is coming, but will probably miss the Fall colors.

We got all this color over night.

I love Fall here in Ohio!

I wish it would last a little longer.

Oh well.

We are also enjoying the colder temperatures.

It never got above 50 yesterday.

It was totally awesome!

James also got a chance to swing, which he loves.

He giggled the whole time, and as you will see in the video, his laugh makes me laugh too.
On our walk back to the car, we saw this guy.
Actually, we almost ran over him with the stroller, but luckily, Jon saw him. Then, Jon moved him off the trail so no one else would run over him.
3 comments:
That turtle is a great find. Wow!!
Holy cow! I want that little turtle! Oh, and James is cute too :)
thanks for taking all the pictures of fall. I love the turtle. Can't wait to see you all. Mom F
Post a Comment