Yesterday, James and I went walking at Swan Creek Park. The colors were even more beautiful then they were on Friday. I took more pictures. I tried to get a few from a different perspective too. I did some close up. Not just all of trees or skylines. James and I enjoyed the walk. There was not a great turn out like there normally is to walking group. I guess the temperatures and the rain scared people away. The nice thing was it stopped raining before we started walking, and it did not start again until I got in my car afterwards. Great timing. I also saw a few deer hiding in the trees. I took a picture of these trees last Thursday and then again yesterday. See the difference a week makes (last week was from the other side of the trees).
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
what beautiful pictures Keriann. How do you walk with your knee? Hope the weather keeps dry so you can enjoy more color. Love MomF
3 comments:
what beautiful pictures Keriann. How do you walk with your knee? Hope the weather keeps dry so you can enjoy more color. Love MomF
Fall is great for color! One thing I love about Utah...we don't get so many great colors in Washington.
Gorgeous pics! I miss that from Ohio, though we have been blessed with more color than usual here. Good job catching all the colors!
Post a Comment