Saturday, October 10, 2009

Where is Mom?

James has started following me everywhere I go. He wants to be next to "mum mum." Since the attempts to barricade him in the living room fail with every new attempt, I have stopped trying and just let him crawl around the apartment. He pretty much keeps mom in sight.

Here he is with his left-armed army crawl. He is coming down the hall. At the very end he peeks into his room.

James has also started to enjoy standing. He cannot do it on his own, but does not want to sit down. It starts to make my arms tired, but is really cute.

1 comment:

Liana said...

He's going to have a buff left arm! :) so cute! I'm jealous that he says "mum mum", I have still not heard any sort of "Momma" from Ethan and he's almost 1 1/2!
of course he's said "da da".