Thanks so much for all the prayers this last week! I know it helped! I had an appointment yesterday, and it went really well. Numbers are back where they should be, and the baby is no longer showing signs of anemia!
We brought James with us so he could see his baby brother. He was really excited, until they turned the lights down for the ultrasound. I forgot about that part. James still tends to be afraid of the dark. He freaked out, so he and Jon went into the hall during that part. James did well the rest of the time. Jon took some pictures of James sitting on the doctor's stool reading a book, but they are on Jon's iTouch and he doesn't know how to attach them to an email to send them to me. I will post them when I can.
Now that I will be 32 weeks on Friday, I get to start going in twice a week for stress tests. An extra precaution to make sure the baby is still okay. I will also still have an ultrasound every two weeks to watch for signs of anemia, and my blood drawn once a month to make sure my antibody levels do not go up. Lots of doctor visits in the near future. The good news is that Jon works mostly half days this month, so if I can get my appointments in the afternoon, he can come with me or watch James.
I am so grateful for all of you and the support you have been to us through all of this. Saying thank you never seems like enough, but Thanks to all of you!
2 comments:
That is awesome news! Let's keep it up :D
What wonderful news. Glad you are all doing well!
Post a Comment