Jacob is 4 months! Boy time is going fast! He had his Well Check today and he is doing great. He is 17 pounds 1 ounce. Exactly one pound more than James was at 4 months. Jacob is also half inch taller than James was, at 26.5 inches. The doctor thought it was his 6 month visit (until he looked at the chart). I am guessing because he is a big boy. He started crying when the nurse gave him the oral vaccine. He must have known the pokes were coming next, because last time he loved the sugary, grape flavor. It took a little while to calm him down enough to get him dressed. Poor boy! This is what he looks like now (3 hours later).
I just looked back to see what James was doing at this age, and Jacob seems to be right there with him. Although we were already putting James in the high chair at this point and I have not yet put Jacob in there. I guess I better bring is up from the storage room and clean it off. Jacob will love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment