Jacob does not always cooperate, and sometimes we are only out for a few minutes.
James often says, "I love snowballs!" while we are outside.
Here is one of Daddy shoveling in his pjs while James throws snowballs.
We are definitely loving the snow now that it is finally here.
Hope we get more before Spring!
Yesterday, someone hit our mailbox. I found it on the ground when I went to get the mail. Our mail was inside. We were able to figure out that it was not to mailman by the tracks left. It was probably someone turning around and they now have a dent in their bumper. We are working on fixing it fast, since the mailman will not leave mail if there is no mailbox. I think it a little funny that they bring your mail to the door if you get a package, but if your mailbox gets flattened, then you just do not get mail. The nice thing is that since we are renting, our landlords will cover the cost to fix it. We just need to do the work.
No comments:
Post a Comment