Not sure what he is doing, or why I took this picture but oh well. James has become the little chatter box recently. He is always saying things that catch me off guard because I don't know where he came up with it. He also has a great imagination. Jon can never follow what he is doing, but normally I can figure out the TV shows he is putting together and reenacting with his own twists. James also just started Primary. He is the youngest Sunbeam in his class, but he seems to be doing pretty good with it. He does really miss nursery (who wouldn't), but he loves Sunbeams. This picture is from nursery.
He is so handsome in his shirt and tie! James is growing up so fast!

1 comment:
What a handsome grown up boy!! James is growing up too fast. Since Jacob came he is really the big brother and is growing into that roll, isn't he? Cute pictures. Thanks for posting them!!
Post a Comment