Saturday, January 14, 2012

Rock Star

I am almost caught up!  Hopefully, I will be by tomorrow.  For those few following my blog, you might need to click on the "older posts" link at the bottom to see all the post from the last few days.

A few nights ago, James put on his sunglasses,
grabbed a spoon,
and ran around the house "singing" (more like yelling) into his spoon microphone, "Just like a rock star! Hey! Hey!"  For those who have not seen the music video on Nick Jr., the next post will have a video from YouTube of what James was imitating.  The post after that is a video of James singing.

A few days later, I put the spoon in the dishwasher.  James noticed, and kept asking my where his "rock star spoon" was.  Then he went to the silverware drawer and got two more out.  He was then so excited to have two "rock star spoons."  He makes me laugh so hard!

No comments: