Sunday, March 30, 2008

Unexpected Visitor

Saturday morning, Jon and I had breakfast with my friend, Lacey Potter, and her husband, Troy. I grew up with her. She and I were often mistaken as twins. They were passing through on their way to Cleveland, where Troy has a construction job for the next few months. I am excited that we will be so close (Cleveland is only about an hour and a half from Toledo) and that I might get to see Lacey a little more often. That could be dangerous. Watch out world. We might be together again.

There was one funny thing that I noticed at breakfast. At the Cracker Barrel in Maumee, there is a picture of the Salt Lake Temple on the wall. Of all places, how did there end up that picture on a wall in a restaurant in Maumee, Ohio? It was a little crazy.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Always fun to have friends close by for sure. Did you hear Crystal is expecting? She is due in August, they just found out they are having a boy.
I think because of the Olympics being here, that the SLC temple is world known. But I guess it is strange to see it in places like that.