Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April At Last

I don't know if anyone else felt this way, but for Jon and me, March was an extremely long month. I think for Jon, this new block of classes has been a little boring and time sure goes by slow when things are not interesting.

I just wanted to say, "Yeah for April!" I'm really glad that it is finally here. There are some great things in April. Both my parent's birthdays and their anniversary, General Conference, my little sister's anniversary, spring (I hope)...

2 comments:

The Ziemers said...

I am excited for April too! It is finally getting warmer and the end of school is in sight. I can't wait for all the flowers to start blooming and the leaves to come back to our trees. I am excited that your friend is going to live so close. It is so fun to see old friends.

Sarah said...

Yay. I'm excited too. I'm getting tired of always having to put a coat on everyone. I love to watch spring unfold, new flowers, new baby animals, etc.