Saturday, May 17, 2008

El Salto

Last night, Jon and I decided to try a recommended Mexican Restaurant. El Salto was recommended to us by a family in our ward. It is in Maumee not too far from our apartment. We were very impressed! It is family run, by one of the few Hispanic families I have ever seen in the area. The food was really good, the price was better, and the service was the best. We had not been seated more than 10 minutes before we had our food. It was amazing! The food tasted better then Los Hermanos in Provo, but not quite as good as Plum Loco in Idaho Falls. So over all I would say this is a good find. For those here in Toledo, it is located on the corner of Gibbs (Cass turns into this road) and Anthony Wayne Trail. If you like Mexican Food, it is highly recommended by us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your experience was better than ours! I vowed to never return. We must have gone on a bad night.

Lyndsay said...

Kent, you're crazy! El Salto's has been our little Mexican secret (and who doesn't have one of those) for about a year now. You can't beat great chips & salsa, authentic entrees and low prices!