
Today, Jon and I have been married for four years. We were married for time and all eternity

in the Idaho Falls, Idaho LDS Temple. It has been the best four years of my life so far. To be with my best friend forever is such a great blessing.
I love you, Jon!
5 comments:
WOW! Happy Anniversary! That's so great. I love your Christmas widget thing...only 233 day left! :)
Awwww, congrats!!!! Marriage is the best. I could never ever imagine going back to being single again.
Question for you guys-I know I saw in one of your posts from a long time ago about how you guys have Raclette around Christmas, Dean and I do too, it's our Christmas dinner tradition. Where do you guys buy your Raclette because we can't find it anywhere around where we live? Oh, and what is that cute German-ish town that you guys went to, I saw it in a post forever ago. Dean would love to go there but of course it would never beat Leavenworth, WA. Have you guys been there?
Wow, Our anniversaries are really close together!!
Happy anniversary!! Congratulations on 4 years!
Congratulations! That was a time to remember for me too! I feel the same as you, getting to spend eternity with my best friend... true joy!
Post a Comment