Last night, I went to a camp planning meeting. It is fun to be involved in the planning of Girls Camp! I am really excited to go to camp this summer. It sounds like it is going to be a lot of fun! We are going to Camp Fort Hill near Sturgis, Michigan.
I also received a fun email from my sister and wanted to share it. I thought it was quite funny. It has nothing to do with Girls camp, but oh well.
Due to budget cuts this is your new office.







2 comments:
That is so much fun!! I wonder how long it took someone to build that!! YEAH for Sturgis, what days are you going to be there? I just might pop in! :)
We will just be getting into Sturgis on the 9th. Let me know if we can sneak you away for some ice cream. :) Every girl needs ice cream!
Post a Comment