This morning, I went with a bunch of sisters and their kids to breakfast for a birthday. When we drove past the gas station, my jaw hit the floor. $4.19 a gallon! It must be a holiday weekend. Needles to say, Jon and I will be driving as little as possible this weekend.
I also realized this morning that I had not posted anything in a while. What can I say? It has been a busy week, and yet, nothing really exciting has happened. Jon has been studying hard for his finals that will be over today! He said he would write something about it later.I have mostly been working on somethings to get ready for Young Women's Camp next month. It is going to be such fun times. Things are really coming together, and I am glad I am not in charge. I would rather do what the Camp Leader tells me, then have to figure out all the logistic.
I am looking forward to this weekend since Jon will be done with his first year of med. school and we can just relax with no studying. It should be a good weekend void of excessive travel.
No comments:
Post a Comment