When I went off the Procardia Friday, I was having contractions that I could feel every 10-15 minutes. That continued all weekend, except Sunday. I did not feel any contractions on Sunday for some reason. They started back up this morning, and I guess they are dilating me more.
At my doctor's appointment today, there were no restrictions lifted. I am still on bed rest, because I am now 3-4 cm dilated and 70% effaced. The baby is turned (head down, finally), and I have dropped a lot in a week. She was trying to be really careful because she was afraid she would break my water.
The doctor said she would like to see me in the office next week, but gave me things to watch for and go to the hospital. She also said that two of the nurses want me to remember to request to be in the North Wing after I give birth, because they want me to come back, so they can take care of me again. Dr. Rhee said she has never had a nurse tell her that before.

That is all the new stuff for now. Looks like I will not be doing any of the cooking for Thanksgiving and no Black Friday Shopping. Oh Well. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Enjoy the Turkey!
At my doctor's appointment today, there were no restrictions lifted. I am still on bed rest, because I am now 3-4 cm dilated and 70% effaced. The baby is turned (head down, finally), and I have dropped a lot in a week. She was trying to be really careful because she was afraid she would break my water.
The doctor said she would like to see me in the office next week, but gave me things to watch for and go to the hospital. She also said that two of the nurses want me to remember to request to be in the North Wing after I give birth, because they want me to come back, so they can take care of me again. Dr. Rhee said she has never had a nurse tell her that before.

That is all the new stuff for now. Looks like I will not be doing any of the cooking for Thanksgiving and no Black Friday Shopping. Oh Well. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Enjoy the Turkey!
3 comments:
Wow, any day now! I'm glad he turned that is good. I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving and that you aren't in the hospital until at least after that.
Hang in there Keriann...how amazing that you could have that little guy any day! Best of luck. You're always in our thoughts.
Hooray for turning! I think that maybe waiting another week would be a great thing... of course... I'm not the one contracting. But a baby born at about 37 weeks would be fabulous! Hang in there. Make sure that someone cooks you some delicious turkey and do all your shopping online this year. I think people will forgive you for just doing gift-cards. Or Christmas Cards. Heck- people need to be giving you gifts and showering you with praise for not going crazy yet with all the craziness you've had recently.
Post a Comment