Last night, we finally got a car seat. Jon decided that it was time so he went out and got it all by himself. I think he did a good job of picking one, too. He chose the one that was soft, but seemed really sturdy, and it will work with the stroller that was given to us (thanks Wahlquist Family).What finally got Jon out on his own to buy a car seat, you might ask. Well, my contractions are getting slightly more painful and are about 6-7 minutes apart. Plus my kidneys have been hurting like they were when I went into the hospital and ended up staying for 17 days. Will it be soon? I do not know, but we will be able to bring him home now when he does decided to come.
2 comments:
Looks like a nice one. Good job Jon! Good luck with everything when it comes time. I hope it all turns out okay! You'll be in our thoughts!
Isn't it crazy that you are going to have a carseat riding around with you? Especially one that has a BABY in it?
Best of luck! I think Baby Boy has waited long enough. Bring on the epidural or if you're way tougher than me, bring on the labor! We'll keep our fingers crossed for all 3 of you.
Post a Comment