Two weeks! Has it really been two weeks? I have three days until I know more about what will happen. In three days, I will be 34 weeks. There is so much that hinges on the tests that will be done that day. So I will try not to think about it for now and change the subject to the exciting things happening here.
Last night, I got to leave the third floor and breathe fresh air. On my wheelchair ride, Jon was able to drive me to the first floor. We did not go outside, because it was cold and I do not have a coat here, but we stood next to the door and I was able to feel and breathe the air from outside for the first time in two weeks. Then, we wheeled around the first floor. The highlights were looking at the two gift shops and the cafeteria. They offer so much more food there than what they let patients know about. It is horrible!Today, Sherri and her two girls came for a visit. Sherri shared a visiting teaching message, since she is my visiting teacher and she has come to visit me more than any one else. Then she gave me a manicure, complete with nail polish. Rachel, who is three, picked the color. I will try to take a picture, but my camera is not working right now. I might need to charge the batteries. Thanks Sherri, Rachel, and Lindsay for the visit and the fun times.
Jon and I receive some other great news, but I will post about it tomorrow. It will be fun to leave everyone in suspense.
3 comments:
OK- I'm totally waiting in suspense. I am so glad that you have this fabulous attitude. Motherhood is going to be a breeze for you if you keep this up.
Take care and try to squeeze in another walk- bundle up this time with all those "totally warm" hospital blankets. Best of luck to you and keep hanging in there!
So glad to hear that you are almost to your 34 week mark! Sorry you have to stay in the hospital so long...your apartment will never feel as lovely as when you get to go back to it!
I AM in suspense! I can't believe it's been two weeks either. I check up most every day. We're praying for you! What are your Christmas plans? Sam and I will be coming to my home in Amherst, so if you're staying in Toledo, we MUST get together.
Post a Comment