Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It Is Here!

Monday night, Jon received a package. It was a few copies of his book! He is now officially a published author. The book looks so much better than we ever imagined, and it now in stores to purchase.

Here are some pictures I took of it. The Cover.Back inside flap. About the authors.Side bars. Jon wrote the side bars (gray boxes). Most of the book is a compilation of people's stories of their experiences in Germany during World War II.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well now, with everything that's been going on with YOU, when I saw your "It is Here" title I though "Well that's a strange way to talk about your baby, and I can't believe she's posting already if she just gave birth!" :o)

The book looks fantastic- can't wait to find a copy :)

Lacey said...

Haha, I thought the same thing as Wonder Woman when I read the title......why would you call your baby an "it".....:) That's fantastic for Jon! What an accomplishment! Tell him congratulations for me!

Sarah said...

Awesome! That is so cool! Congrats!

brittani c. said...

Congrats, Jon! It's such a fun thing to see your name in print.