Friday, November 21, 2008

No More Procardia

I just took my last Procardia. I will see what happens now.

One hard thing to adjust to when I came home from the hospital was setting my alarm for every four hours at night so I could take a pill. No more of that. I'll just be getting up for a little one soon, but that is a little different.

2 comments:

Jon said...

Hurray!!! No more waking up every 4 hours... At least for a little while.

ashley g. said...

I'm surprised that your bladder isn't waking you up more often! My daughter finally told me today, "Momma? PLEASE no more go potty!!" And I have 10 more weeks!!

Best of luck to you! We'll keep y'all in our prayers for a timely delivery.

And SO COOL about Jon's book- I've actually heard about this book- but I had no idea that was your Jon!! Congratulations and well done!