Tuesday, January 13, 2009

6 weeks

Yesterday, James had his one month doctor's appointment. He is now 11 pounds, 3 ounces and 22 inches. He is in the 50th percentile for height and weight, and in the 90th percentile for the size of his head. I didn't think his head was really that big, but I guess it is. He did really well at his appointment. He did not scream the whole time, like he did at his last visit. In four weeks, he will be getting his first shots since he was in the hospital right after birth.
Here is a picture of James and I laying on the floor playing.

I also had my 6 week postpartum appointment yesterday. Everything is healing well, and I get to start working out again! I am really excited to get back to where my back does not hurt as bad again.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I am so glad to hear that James is doing so well! Keep us updated!

dockters said...

They grow so fast, don't they?!

Now that you're past that 6 week marker, if you ever want to go to exercise group, I've got just enough room in my car for you and James!

The Ziemers said...

James, or should I say baby Darth Vader, is still as cute as the day he was born. Have fun exercising. I am really starting to enjoy a good run on the elliptical.

ashley g. said...

Isn't it sad how quickly they grow? And I just knew you'd feel fabulous again! Enjoy exercising again!

ashley g. said...

Oh and congrats on the new calling- you two will do great things for the youth out there!

Karen said...

I couldn't help noticing those cute shoes! Matchy-matchy on the cute baby!