I just wanted to let all our family know just how cold it is here in Toledo right now. I woke up to -16 degrees. That is not all. With the windchill it feels like -35 degrees. I have been glad that James and I do not have any where to go (until tomorrow), but poor Jon has still had school. Here is dreaming of a little warmer weather.
3 comments:
I know just what you mean, I made sure to stock up in our fridge just so I don't have to go anywhere until this dumb "arctic blast" is over. Really makes you grateful for a warm home to live in huh?!
I don't blame you for not wanting to head out today. I think we all should just cuddle up in a warm blanket with some hot chocolate and read a book!
Yuck! No fun I hate being cold. Stay warm over there!
Post a Comment