Monday, April 6, 2009

Grand Adventure!

We just left for a grand adventure. Sadly, Jon will not be able to come with James and I, but our friend, Jenni Toller, was kind enough to come along. You see, we recently bought a car, but it is currently in Utah at Jon's parents' home. James, Jenni and I are flying out there this morning and drive the new car back.


While we are there, we are going to stay for awhile to visit all of our family. I am excited to see family again and Idaho, too. It has been almost two years since I have been out West. Since I will be gone, there may not be too many posts for a while.

2 comments:

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

Keriann, I haven't been to your blog in a little while, but I'm so glad I just checked! You're in Utah?! We've missed you guys and would love to see you and meet little James if at all possible. I'll send you an e-mail as well-- that might be a better way to respond.

benandcorinne said...

Same as what Deru said...are you still here? Love to see you if thereis time!