Monday, April 20, 2009

Wauseon, Ohio

We were able to attend the Wauseon Branch Conference Yesterday. I remember going to the Wauseon Branch Conference last year, and I was amazed to see the changes in just one year (probably mostly changes in me). The youth and leaders of this branch are amazing, and I am glad to have been able to get to know them a little better in the last year.

The meetings were really good, and James actually let me listen to most everything. There was very little time for the lesson in Young Women's, but President Smith's talk to the youth is really the most important part. It is fun to see what difference there are when he talks to the youth of the various units. It is neat to see the Spirit at work, letting President Smith know what the youth of that specific unit needs to hear.

No comments: