Friday, April 24, 2009

Residency Fair and Hair Cut

Last night, Jon and I went to a residency fair on campus. Thanks Jenni for babysitting James for us! It was interesting. Dinner was really good! We got lots of free pens and other stuff from the different residency that were there.

I also got my hair cut. Here is a picture of the evidence, but I do not have one of what my hair looks like now. Thanks For cutting my hair, Sherri!

Also, here a picture of James from a little while ago. He still loves his swing. We have to buckle him in all the time now, because he has started wiggling his way out.

5 comments:

brittani c. said...

Get a picture of yourself on here...we need to see your new hair cut!

The Ziemers said...

You are welcome. It was good seeing you last night. Missed James, though. :)

John said...

The dinner is worth the $3. And hey the company priceless.

Unknown said...

I agree with Brittani - let us see what your haircut looks like. You haven't had that much cut off your hair for a long time. And THANK You Bunches for posting pictures of James. It is the only way we get to watch him grow! I love you all Grandma Brower

Grandma Brower said...

Keriann, we are still waiting for a picture of your haircut!!! Get Jon to post a picture if you will not, okay!