Monday, October 19, 2009
Barricades
Jon and I had to start baby proofing our apartment. James loves to get into anything and everything, especially cords and lights. James has learned how to break through some of the barricades we have made. Here he has just climbed through the bottom of the saucer and is headed for the computer cords.
Trying to crawl through. 
This is a favorite place for him to play now. 
We also put this net over the front of our TV stand.
As you can see, I had to modify it.
Now he leaves the VCR and DVD player alone. James is also learning the word no, and he seems to understand some what. When I tell him no he will either stop doing what he was doing, or he will look at me,get a big grin on his face, and keep doing it while smiling at me. Trouble!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He sounds like he will be fun to play with! Mom F. I am not being sarcastic either. I love these little boys who are always thinking.
My goodness, he is getting smart! Way to go James! He must take after his daddy (via "the curse"!) I told you I hoped you had a dozen like you - out of trouble until you could talk! thank you for posting so many cute pictures!
It's funny how 'toys' evolve as the babies get older. :)
Post a Comment