Tuesday, September 13, 2011

13 Days!

I am scheduled for a C-section on September 26th (so many other people's birthday too, including his Aunt Deana).  So this boy will be born on (or before, but hopefully on) that day. Just 13 days away!  James was breach and therefore I had to have a C-section with him, so that is why I am going that route this time too.

All of my doctor appointments have continued to go well.  Yesterday, the doctor (or ultrasound tech) estimated that he weighs about 7 pounds 6 ounces, which is a little smaller than where James was, but the doctor said it was only an estimate, and he really could be more or less than that.  The picture they gave me is supposedly of the hair on the nape of his neck.  He would not show his face.  To me the picture just looks like a black and white blur, so I decided not to add the picture here.

I really do not have much more right now, which is good.  I am so grateful things have gone so well with this pregnancy when it could have been a lot worse.  We are looking forward to having this little guy here safely (and not going to the doctor twice a week anymore).  Thanks to all of you for all you have done for us through this!

No comments: