Jon and I were finally able to see the final Harry Potter! I do not know if it really counts as a date though. We ended up going separate on Labor Day. I went while Jon was home with James napping. Then, Jon went while I fed James dinner and got him ready for bed. We were getting desperate to see it before this baby comes and we already need a babysitter twice a week for doctor appointments.
Before we went, we were both able to re-read all the books and watch all the movies. It was nice to refresh my memory of all the story line. It was also interesting to read the books and see how the movies were different even in small ways. I loved the movie! I love all of them! It is really a good story. If you have not seen it (doubt there are many who have not), you should.

No comments:
Post a Comment