I am 36 weeks! That is how far along I was when James was born. I am confident that I will be going longer this time! Since I last updated all of you, I have had two ultrasounds, two non-stress tests, and my antibody levels in my blood checked. This boy still seems to be doing really well. My antibody levels are remaining the same, and the baby is not showing any signs of anemia or stress! My doctor was ready to schedule this boy to be born at 39 weeks (around the 23rd of September give or take a few days). So we are moving forward with that plan. Things could still change that and he could be born sooner, but there is not too much time now between now and then. My mom is coming on the 22nd so I am hoping we make it until after that, but can you count on it?
During my appointment for my ultrasound this week, James was able to go to lunch with Daddy at Daddy's work. Jon said James enjoyed the french fries, but was so excited that it was hard to get him to sit at the table. Then they went and played at another fun place at the Children's Hospital. There is a play pad with a bunch of musical instruments. I will post the videos of James in another post, but here is a picture of James playing the xylophone.
There were also a line of drums and bells that you jump on (can be seen in the videos to come) and there were some chimes, I guess they would be called. Looked like the pipes from a pipe organ, but you hit them with a mallet. It was a fun place to play, and hard to get James to want to go home. He constantly asks to go to Mom's doctor and visit Daddy at work now.
As always, I am so grateful for all of you. Those who are willing to watch James and those who would if you were here! Also, your prayers have gotten us this far, and I cannot express what that means to us. Thank you! We will keep you all updated.
No comments:
Post a Comment